Careers at HealthyCapital
JOIN THE TEAM THAT’S BRINGING TRUE FINANCIAL HEALTH TO EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Become a leader in wellness and grow within your role
HealthyCapital strives to be recognized as a leader in disseminating critical healthcare-cost information to individuals, both before and during retirement. More importantly, we also illustrate how to people can reduce medical expenses and successfully save for long-term goals through simple behavior modifications.
At the core of that ethos, HealthyCapital’s mission is to help people become healthier and more financially prepared for the future. The resources below provide a small sample of the data analysis that we have used to improve the financial and healthcare industries – one individual employee at a time.
HealthView Services, an innovator in the Fintech and Healthtech sectors, is seeking a dynamic Marketing Director for a new joint venture company based in the Boston area. The leading provider of health care related cost data and tools used by the nations’ largest financial services companies, HealthView Services helps Americans plan for, manage and reduce health care costs.
- Working with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Helping to organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events. (20% travel required)
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives and providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Handling social media, content marketing, and assist in the public relations efforts.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in financial services and/or health care marketing/communications is a significant advantage, but not a requirement.
- A successful track-record in marketing at technology or other related startups would be ideal.
- The successful candidate will need to be a strategic and flexible team player, committed to driving the growth of this new business.
- We are looking for an individual with strong digital, email marketing and analytics skill sets, with experience in using technology platforms to support marketing and sales.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
Send Resume/CV to: email@example.com